Welcome to Cayuga Family Medicine's Homepage
You can use the buttons above to navigate through the site.
Please make an appointment for your yearly flu vaccination!!
To our patients:
Cayuga Family Medicine is outgrowing our building at 302 W Seneca St and we are looking to move in 2018. Right now we have found several possibilities near the Commons in downtown Ithaca and one option on Craft Road, just off Triphammer Road by the mall.
We have several questions for you. Feel free to give your answers in person to the staff, in writing, or by email email@example.com .
1) Do you have any other ideas for where we might find 4000-5000 square feet of commercial space? Do you know of any properties or land for sale?
2) How would you feel about parking near the Commons? You would most likely have to park on the street or in one of the parking garages.
3) How would you feel about traveling up near the mall for your medical care? That building would have its own parking lot for our patients.
Thanks in advance for your help with this matter, we would love to hear from you.
Monday Hours moving to Thursdays!
Cayuga Family Medicine had been experimenting with newer, more convenient hours on Mondays. After trialing this for a few months we have decided to keep early office hours only on Thursdays which will start on October 5, 2017, our Monday hours will cahnge back to 830am-5pm. We will try this for several months to see how it works for staff and patients alike. Please let us know what you think.
Meet our New Staff!!!
Allow me to introduce myself.
I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) for the state of New York. I serve as a full time psychotherapist on staff here with 28 years experience in the social work and counseling fields. I provider the following:
I have treated a multitude of diagnoses, with primary focus on:
My approach is eclectic with an emphasis on treating the “whole person”- assessing the interchanges between body, mind and spirit. I am also available for faith-based counseling approaches.
Feel free to set up an appointment.
My office hours are :
Monday: 7:30am- 11:30 am; 3:00pm- 7:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am- 12:30pm ; 1:30pm- 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am- 12:30pm; 1:30pm- 5:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am- 12:30pm; 1:30pm- 5:30pm
Suzette Sullivan, MA, MSW, LCSW
Allow me to introduce myself.
As the generalist social worker on staff, I serve as a resource to help you get the support you want and need and I offer general coaching. Among the services I provide are:
- Information and referral to community programs
- Coaching for patients, caregivers, and parents
- Application assistance for financial benefit programs
- Chronic care coordination and support
- Support when considering a move to senior housing or assisted living
- Insurance assistance, including EPIC
- Hiring in-home care
- Health care proxy preparation
This list highlights just a few of the many things you and I can work on together.
Feel free to set up an appointment. My office hours are Monday from 4 to 7 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 to 12:30 p.m. I look forward to seeing you.
Jane Baker Segelken, MA, LMSW
Our Participating Health Insurance Plans:
Excellus BCBS PPO, HMO, POS, CHP
Aetna & Cornell Healthy Living Aetna
Fidelis-Child Health and Family Health Plus products ONLY
Lifetime Benefit Solutions (formerly Rmsco Inc)
We do not participate with the following:
Fidelis "Metal" Plans
Please contact the office by phone or email if you run into any problems with this site.
302 W. Seneca St - Ithaca, NY 14850