Cayuga Family Medicine
Our Staff
Web Connection - Access your chart
Pay Your Bill Online
What is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
Policies & Procedures
Helpful Medical Information
Community Resources
Contact Us
Counseling-Psychiatry- Mental Health
Medical Supplies
Medical Offices
Midwives and OBGYN
Nursing Homes
Physical Therapy
Miscellaneous Resources
302 West Seneca Street - Ithaca, NY 14850
Counseling-Psychiatry- Mental Health

Mental Health plays an important role in physical health.   Providers in our office can assess you for any emotional or behavioral health concerns.  Many providers within our practice can provide quality care for any concerns you may have.  We also collaborate closely with many outside community resources.  Listed below are many local providers we frequently work with.  

            Ann Hales                                607­-273­-9870

            Dr. Jennifer Gunn                     607­-277­-0784

            Dr. John Bezirganian                 607-­274­-6200

            Dr. Richard Maxwell                607­-256­-5076

            Life Stages Counseling              607­-256­-4422

            Robyn Robinson                       607­-277­-3181

            Tom Schnieder                         607­-275­-9525
            Juli Jousan                                607-592-8323

Mental Health Services

The Mental Health Association  in Tompkins County         607-273-9250

Tompkins County Mental Health      607-274-6200


Crisis Phone Line                             607-272-1616.

            24-hour crisis intervention telephone service provides counseling for people of all                      
            ages who are considering suicide or struggling with such issues as depression,            
            loss, grief, family problems, health/mental health problems or addiction.

If you are ever concerned that the emotional issues you or a family member are facing are severe enough to risk suicide or injury to self or others, please seek immediate attention at an emergency facility or call 911.