If you do not have a Web Connection account, please call or visit our office to create one.
Cayuga Family Medicine Web Connection Patient Portal Agreement
By signing this Agreement you agree to the following rules for utilizing the Web Connection Patient Portal from Cayuga Family Medicine ("the Practice" or "CFM"). You must agree to this "Patient Web Portal Agreement" before you use the Web Connection Patient Portal. Please read the agreement below and if you agree, click on the I agree button at the bottom of the page.
*The Web Connection Patient Portal is to be used to view the patient's chart information and to view and/or send messages to and from his/her health care providers.
* I understand that the Web Connection portal is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency situations. In the event of an emergency I will call 911 or go directly to the emergency room.
* I understand that it may take three business days to receive a response to an email request. If I require a response on the same day, I wil call the Practice. If I do not receive a response within three business days I will contact the Practice at (607) 697-0360.
* I understand that I must notify CFM of any changes in email addresses or other circumstances that would effect my access to Web Connection or access others may have to my health information.
* I understand that providers and staff at CFM may use Web Connection to communicate lab and test results to me and I agree to accept this method of communication.
* I understand that hardware or software issues may arise that cause the service to unavailable and the CFM cannot guarantee Web Connection availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* I understand that communications via Web Connection may become part of my permanent medical record and thus may be released with other portions of the medical record when properly authorized.
* I understand that I should remember to log out and close my browser when I am finished accessing password protected Web Connection Portal services. This prevents someone else from accessing my personal information if I leave, share, or use a public computer (i.e., like a library, kiosk, or internet cafe).
* I understand that the terms and conditions of this disclaimer and user agreement may change periodically. Such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on this web site. I understand that I should review the agreement routinely for changes and modifications.
* I hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Practice and its agents, employees, successors and assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, judgments, losses and any other costs, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and collections costs arising from any act, error, or omission of the Practice and the provision of or failure to provide any of the Services within the scope of the Web Connection Patient Portal duties as outlined in this Agreement, including but not limited to, advisory and consulting services.
* I understand that access to Web Connection will be monitored through a logon audit.
* I understand that this Agreement is designed to, and by express agreement between the parties, does in fact reach as far as New York law permits.
By signing the Agreement I understand and agree to all the terms and conditions in the Agreement. The invalidity of any provision(s) or portions of provision(s) of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision(s) or portions thereof. In the event that one or more provisions (or portions thereof) of this Agreement are declared legally invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and affect. Changes in the law affecting the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed incorporated upon their effective date. I understand that the availability and functionality of this Web Connection Patient Portal may change without prior notice. I understand and agree to not hold Cayuga Family Medicine, nor its employees or officers liable for any unanswered Web Connection Patient Portal requests or messages. If you agree to these terms please select the "I Agree" button. Otherwise select the "I Disagree" button.
We thank Fulton Family Health and Advanced Health Care, PLC for their assistance in development of this document.
After you click on the I Agree link below, your browser should take you to the Web Connection login page. Login using your Web Connection user name and password. After logging in, select the desired option on the left side of the screen (such as messaging, requesting an appointment, reviewing labs, etc).